Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Flyspeck 2019 Colorado ZR2 lease quote

hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
edited April 4 in Chevrolet
Hoping for some input with a lease quote.

2019 ZR2, crew cab/short bed, 4x4

MSRP - 45,490
Discount - 3,581.80
Initial Cap Cost - 41,908.20
Rebate - 5,650
Tonneau cover - 567
Adjusted Price - 36,825.20

24mo APR 6.12 (.00255 MF), 36mo APR 5.5 (.00229 MF), 15k mile/year.

I left off the final monthly payments as they may not be relevant. Really interested in the base assumptions.

Is there any additional money left to come off post discount?

thx!

Comments

  • hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
    Residual - 28,753.29
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    hamfist1 said:

    Hoping for some input with a lease quote.

    2019 ZR2, crew cab/short bed, 4x4

    MSRP - 45,490
    Discount - 3,581.80
    Initial Cap Cost - 41,908.20
    Rebate - 5,650
    Tonneau cover - 567
    Adjusted Price - 36,825.20

    24mo APR 6.12 (.00255 MF), 36mo APR 5.5 (.00229 MF), 15k mile/year.

    I left off the final monthly payments as they may not be relevant. Really interested in the base assumptions.

    Is there any additional money left to come off post discount?

    thx!

    What is your location?
    We don't see $5650 of rebates with the lease program.
    Where did those come from?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
    48304. These are dealer quoted. Were you looking for the actual dealer name?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    edited April 4
    hamfist1 said:

    48304. These are dealer quoted. Were you looking for the actual dealer name?

    No..

    We only show a total of $1650 of incentives on this model, not $5650.
    Michigan? Do you have some sort of employee rebate?

    .00229 MF and 63% residual for 36/15

    If you are getting the deal above, it should make for a pretty good payment, relative to MSRP.
    What payment are they quoting?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
    ~$477/mo but there about 1200 of neg in there from my current vehicle.
  • hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
    edited April 4
    I have a discount being offered to me. Perhaps that explains a bit.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    hamfist1 said:

    I have a discount being offered to me. Perhaps that explains a bit.

    The discount is great. I just don't see those incentives.

    With negative equity, that is a good payment, relative to MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hamfist1hamfist1 Posts: 10
    Thanks. Much appreciated. I may see if they'll eat the neg and throw in the tonneau.
Sign In or Register to comment.