2019 Nissan Sentra SV & 2019 Suburu CrossTrek

lexiserinlexiserin Member Posts: 4
edited April 2019 in Nissan
Hello can someone please help me with the:

Money Factor
Residual Value
Lease Credits

For 10K over 36 months

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,162
    lexiserin said:

    Hello can someone please help me with the:

    Money Factor
    Residual Value
    Lease Credits

    For 10K over 36 months

    Thank you!

    What trim level on the Crosstrek?
    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexiserinlexiserin Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    lexiserin said:

    Hello can someone please help me with the:

    Money Factor
    Residual Value
    Lease Credits

    For 10K over 36 months

    Thank you!

    What trim level on the Crosstrek?
    What ZIP code?
    Crosstrek 2.0i and 19115
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,162
    lexiserin said:

    Michaell said:

    lexiserin said:

    Hello can someone please help me with the:

    Money Factor
    Residual Value
    Lease Credits

    For 10K over 36 months

    Thank you!

    What trim level on the Crosstrek?
    What ZIP code?
    Crosstrek 2.0i and 19115
    Crosstrek Base - Stick shift or CVT?

    36/12 on Sentra SV (10K not available from Nissan)
    .00003 and 50%; $2125 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexiserinlexiserin Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much!

    Sorry CVT
Sign In or Register to comment.