2019 Toyota Corolla HatchBack XSE

KDOG2120KDOG2120 New Jersey Member Posts: 2
edited April 2019 in Toyota
Hi I’m looking for the Money Factor, residual value, lease incentives/rebates, plus anything of importance regarding the 2019 Toyota Corolla HatchBack XSE. My zip code is 07450. Thank you so much!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,054
    KDOG2120 said:

    Hi I’m looking for the Money Factor, residual value, lease incentives/rebates, plus anything of importance regarding the 2019 Toyota Corolla HatchBack XSE. My zip code is 07450. Thank you so much!

    36/15
    .00031 and 50%, assuming CVT
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sam_JaySam_Jay Member Posts: 26
    Hi Guys,

    What's the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 Corolla Hatch XSE Manual. Zip 75070

    Thanks a lot!
  • mccheesymccheesy San Antonio, TXMember Posts: 49
    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives on an XSE for 24 / 12k in 78217
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,054
    mccheesy said:

    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives on an XSE for 24 / 12k in 78217

    .00030 and 57%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,054
    Sam_Jay said:

    Hi Guys,

    What's the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 Corolla Hatch XSE Manual. Zip 75070

    Thanks a lot!

    36/15
    .00030 and 48%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mccheesymccheesy San Antonio, TXMember Posts: 49
    Michaell said:

    mccheesy said:

    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives on an XSE for 24 / 12k in 78217

    .00030 and 57%
    $750 lease cash
    Sorry, should have asked before, any loyalty cash? Trading in a TFS lease from 2016
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,054
    mccheesy said:

    Michaell said:

    mccheesy said:

    Can I get MF, RV, and incentives on an XSE for 24 / 12k in 78217

    .00030 and 57%
    $750 lease cash
    Sorry, should have asked before, any loyalty cash? Trading in a TFS lease from 2016
    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.