Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

When is the best time to lease a Honda CR-V?

Cubsfan4383Cubsfan4383 NCPosts: 2
edited May 2 in Honda
I understand that one should begin a lease at the beginning of the model year. If so, when does the year begin for the CR-V?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942

I understand that one should begin a lease at the beginning of the model year. If so, when does the year begin for the CR-V?

Money factors dropped by .00100, this month.

Payments will be as low as they've been all year, this month.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Cubsfan4383Cubsfan4383 NCPosts: 2
    Thanks for the information on money factor. But I still wonder if I should wait for start of the new model year as it will determine factors when I the lease ends or extends in three years.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942

Thanks for the information on money factor. But I still wonder if I should wait for start of the new model year as it will determine factors when I the lease ends or extends in three years.

If you don't need a car, you should always wait.

CR-Vs generally don't lease well, at all. Waiting for the new model won't help that any, though.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator