Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought a new car and completed the purchase entirely online? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/28 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia Forte

tanoli8tanoli8 Posts: 35
edited May 2019 in Kia
Hello,
May I please have the MF, RV and any lease incentives for Kia Forte EX ( non premium color), and Kia Forte EX Launch Edition, both for 12/36 and 15/36 ? Zip Code is 11772.

and an aside... there are no more kia forte5 anymore correct ?
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,245
    tanoli8 said:

    Hello,
    May I please have the MF, RV and any lease incentives for Kia Forte EX ( non premium color), and Kia Forte EX Launch Edition, both for 12/36 and 15/36 ? Zip Code is 11772.

    and an aside... there are no more kia forte5 anymore correct ?

    36/15
    .00193 and 52%
    $3620 lease cash

    Either trim

    No lease numbers for the Forte5 for 2019

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tanoli8tanoli8 Posts: 35
    Michaell said:

    tanoli8 said:

    Hello,
    May I please have the MF, RV and any lease incentives for Kia Forte EX ( non premium color), and Kia Forte EX Launch Edition, both for 12/36 and 15/36 ? Zip Code is 11772.

    and an aside... there are no more kia forte5 anymore correct ?

    36/15
    .00193 and 52%
    $3620 lease cash

    Either trim

    No lease numbers for the Forte5 for 2019
    if 36/15 is 52% , does that mean 36/12 = 54% ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,245
    tanoli8 said:

    Michaell said:

    tanoli8 said:

    Hello,
    May I please have the MF, RV and any lease incentives for Kia Forte EX ( non premium color), and Kia Forte EX Launch Edition, both for 12/36 and 15/36 ? Zip Code is 11772.

    and an aside... there are no more kia forte5 anymore correct ?

    36/15
    .00193 and 52%
    $3620 lease cash

    Either trim

    No lease numbers for the Forte5 for 2019
    if 36/15 is 52% , does that mean 36/12 = 54% ?
    Yes, that is correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.