Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

A7 Lease Buy-back Question

mredds3211mredds3211 TexasPosts: 10
edited May 19 in Audi
I have a 2017 Audi A7. I did a 3 year lease / 30k miles total but only have 15,000 miles on it currently. My lease is up in 6 months and current payment is about $1000 per month. Residual is $43,000. Audi offered me $49,000 for the car, which equates to about the same as my residual plus 6 months of payments at $1k/mth. Am i missing anything here or is this a decent deal? Bluebook value for a private sale with same mileage is $49k as well.

Also, is there negotiating room there or is that a take it or leave it, have never returned a lease before.

Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,812

I have a 2017 Audi A7. I did a 3 year lease / 30k miles total but only have 15,000 miles on it currently. My lease is up in 6 months and current payment is about $1000 per month. Residual is $43,000. Audi offered me $49,000 for the car, which equates to about the same as my residual plus 6 months of payments at $1k/mth. Am i missing anything here or is this a decent deal? Bluebook value for a private sale with same mileage is $49k as well.

Also, is there negotiating room there or is that a take it or leave it, have never returned a lease before.

Thanks in advance.

Repost in the real world trade in values and let our experts help you determine the value:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4