Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Newby looking to lease

kirstenst_1kirstenst_1 Vancouver WAPosts: 2
edited May 24 in Acura
I'm new and planning to lease a new Acura MDX Tech w entertainment in Portland Oregon. I can also do so in Seattle Washington, if the deal is better. I also have a trade. I dont know whatt MF is or incentives. The dealer has info on their website about lease specials but they are weak right now, compared to a few months ago. How do I do my homework so I dont get taken? I have never leased before and I'm going in alone. My goal is to put down whatever down payment necessary to get a payment of about $500/month. I could maybe get by with 10,000 miles per year, but i'm better off with 12,000. I'm also very tempted to buy at end of lease. I currently have a 2007, and if it wasnt falling apart, I'd keep it.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,782

I'm new and planning to lease a new Acura MDX Tech w entertainment in Portland Oregon. I can also do so in Seattle Washington, if the deal is better. I also have a trade. I dont know whatt MF is or incentives. The dealer has info on their website about lease specials but they are weak right now, compared to a few months ago. How do I do my homework so I dont get taken? I have never leased before and I'm going in alone. My goal is to put down whatever down payment necessary to get a payment of about $500/month. I could maybe get by with 10,000 miles per year, but i'm better off with 12,000. I'm also very tempted to buy at end of lease. I currently have a 2007, and if it wasnt falling apart, I'd keep it.

We have a dedicated MDX lease discussion here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52357/acura/mdx/2019-acura-mdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

That is a good place to start with homework.
    Then, post in that discussion if you have any questions.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator