Audi Q7 2.0T and Q4 2.0T Lease Questions - Help needed

arcon33arcon33 90049Member Posts: 3
edited May 2019 in Audi
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to figure out the money factor, residual value, lease/dealer fees for a Q7 with MSRP at $58,500 and an A4 with MSRP at $45,000 in the 90049 zip code.

The Q7 is at 7.5k/39 months
The A4 is at 7.5k/36 months
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,325
    arcon33 said:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking to figure out the money factor, residual value, lease/dealer fees for a Q7 with MSRP at $58,500 and an A4 with MSRP at $45,000 in the 90049 zip code.

    The Q7 is at 7.5k/39 months
    The A4 is at 7.5k/36 months

    What trim level?
    For the A4, FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arcon33arcon33 90049Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    Q7 - 2.0T premium (with 20 inch wheels) 2WD
    A4 - 2.0T premium plus 2WD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,325
    arcon33 said:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking to figure out the money factor, residual value, lease/dealer fees for a Q7 with MSRP at $58,500 and an A4 with MSRP at $45,000 in the 90049 zip code.

    The Q7 is at 7.5k/39 months
    The A4 is at 7.5k/36 months

    arcon33 said:

    Q7 - 2.0T premium (with 20 inch wheels) 2WD
    A4 - 2.0T premium plus 2WD

    A4 P+ FWD 36/7.5 - .00016 and 48%; $1500 lease credit
    Q7 2.0T P+ 39/7.5 - .00121 and 56%; no lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arcon33arcon33 90049Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your help. from your POV what is a good monthly (all-in) lease payment (factor in the down payment as part of the monthly total lease expense) for the Q7 and A4 versions referenced in the post?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,325
    arcon33 said:

    Thanks for your help. from your POV what is a good monthly (all-in) lease payment (factor in the down payment as part of the monthly total lease expense) for the Q7 and A4 versions referenced in the post?

    I don't track individual deals - I've got 200+ threads to monitor.

    If youi provide us the MSRP and negotiated selling price, we can take a look and offer our comments.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.