Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking to lease a Kia Tellurude

Denise1234Denise1234 Member Posts: 6
edited May 2019 in Kia
Hi new at this leasing thing and want to be able to get the best bang for my buck. I'm looking to lease a Kia Telluride. Was wondering what the residual value of the 2020 is and the money factors well as any incentives offered. Also debating on between either this or a Buick Enclave. Thanks so much!!
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259

Hi new at this leasing thing and want to be able to get the best bang for my buck. I'm looking to lease a Kia Telluride. Was wondering what the residual value of the 2020 is and the money factors well as any incentives offered. Also debating on between either this or a Buick Enclave. Thanks so much!!

What trim level?
    FWD or AWD?
    What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Denise1234Denise1234 Member Posts: 6
    SX model
    AWD
    36 months 10K miles

I got quoted 445 for an Enclave not sure if I should take that or see if this will be in that ball bark. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259

SX model
    AWD
    36 months 10K miles

I got quoted 445 for an Enclave not sure if I should take that or see if this will be in that ball bark. Thanks!!

.00200 and 62%
    $2800 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Denise1234Denise1234 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you!