Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 TOYOTA CAMRY SE

BBARN93467BBARN93467 Posts: 6
edited May 31 in Toyota
Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Camry SE for a 36mo/12k lease. Zip 22903 (VA). Thank you! Also any acquisition costs or charges I should be aware of with the lease.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• BBARN93467BBARN93467 Posts: 6
    Correction: Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Camry SE for a 36mo/12k lease. Zip 29650 (SC). Thank you! Also any acquisition costs or charges I should be aware of with the lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    edited May 31

Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Camry SE for a 36mo/12k lease. Zip 22903 (VA). Thank you! Also any acquisition costs or charges I should be aware of with the lease.

.00020 MF and 55% residual
    $650 TFS lease acquisition fee

Probably a dealer fee, and they will likely offer to sell you GAP insurance, which TFS does not include with their leases.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator