Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW X3 vs 2019 Mercedes GLC 300

jabbz214jabbz214 Member Posts: 18
edited June 2019 in General
Experts in this forum care to advise which is a better car for a 3-year lease in terms of reliability, driveability, and safety? On the new BMW's I hear things often go wrong and they have to be taken back to the dealer often but don't hear as many bad things on the Mercedes in general. When both get old, I hear they are very costly but for a 3-year lease on 2019 what is your everyone opinion in terms of which is a better buy?

Thanks

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084
    jabbz214 said:

Experts in this forum care to advise which is a better car for a 3-year lease in terms of reliability, driveability, and safety? On the new BMW's I hear things often go wrong and they have to be taken back to the dealer often but don't hear as many bad things on the Mercedes in general. When both get old, I hear they are very costly but for a 3-year lease on 2019 what is your everyone opinion in terms of which is a better buy?

Thanks

I would expect both cars to be equally reliable for a 3 year lease.

Drive both, and figure out if there is one you'd prefer to be behind the wheel of for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4