Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 MDX Lease

Bikeman11Bikeman11 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2019 in Acura
Any help on the incentives and money factor for a 2019 MDX Advance. Dealer Offering Sale Price of 51,700, MSRP 59,500. Residual 54%. MF .00225. The numbers seem a little off based on the posts here. Zip Code is 60447
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Bikeman11 said:

Any help on the incentives and money factor for a 2019 MDX Advance. Dealer Offering Sale Price of 51,700, MSRP 59,500. Residual 54%. MF .00225. The numbers seem a little off based on the posts here. Zip Code is 60447

36/12?

.00215 MF and 54% residual
    $7275 incentive

If that is the selling price on a lease, they still have a lot of work to do.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Bikeman11Bikeman11 Member Posts: 5
    Sorry, yes it is a 36/12K lease. Yes it is the selling price and I thought it was not good based on what I am seeing. It appears the dealer is only passing the Acura Incentives through and offering nothing off sticker. I believe there should be another $4-$5K on the table off MSRP. Just my thought.

I am new to this forum and do not see how to post this on the main message board for general viewing. Is there a quick link or shortcut I am missing?

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Bikeman11 said:

Sorry, yes it is a 36/12K lease. Yes it is the selling price and I thought it was not good based on what I am seeing. It appears the dealer is only passing the Acura Incentives through and offering nothing off sticker. I believe there should be another $4-$5K on the table off MSRP. Just my thought.

I am new to this forum and do not see how to post this on the main message board for general viewing. Is there a quick link or shortcut I am missing?

Thanks

When you go to the main discussion, go to the last page of the discussion, and scroll down to the message box at the bottom. Enter your post, then click on Post Comment.

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52357/acura/mdx/2019-acura-mdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Bikeman11Bikeman11 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks. I will be going back to the dealer with a new offer later today. I will update my information on the main page to add to all the other good data there.