Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car buying advice RAV4 LE FW 2019

KkffKkff Member Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Toyota
I’m interested in buying new 2019 RAV4 LE FW. I’m trying to negotiate via email with dealers. I’m requesting out of door price $24,780. One agreed if financed thru Toyota. My credit is excellent. Would that be good deal? I’m interested in Platinum warranty as well. I pack miles on vehicles. Any cost advice??
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    Kkff said:

I’m interested in buying new 2019 RAV4 LE FW. I’m trying to negotiate via email with dealers. I’m requesting out of door price $24,780. One agreed if financed thru Toyota. My credit is excellent. Would that be good deal? I’m interested in Platinum warranty as well. I pack miles on vehicles. Any cost advice??

You have to know the rate you'll pay through TFS. It's likely the dealer gets a big bonus, if they can sign you up for a marked up APR.

You can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Financing apr for 60/66 months are 4.9/5.19%. That’s whats killing me. I got excellent credit. If I go any lower with 4%APR I loose rebates/cash back. I feel like I can’t win there either. Financing 21,400 is making payments of $400 plus!!! I can manage $350/365 for 60/66m. I’m trying my best. 
  • Options
    Thanks I’m not sure if I was asking for an unreasonable amount 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    Kkff said:

Thanks I’m not sure if I was asking for an unreasonable amount 

We don't track pricing, but you can research it, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator