Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leasing a 2019 Ascent Limited 7 Passenger

HighyatoyHighyatoy OhioPosts: 74
edited June 2019 in Subaru
Does anyone have the MF and residual for a 2019 Limited Ascent 7 passenger in area code 44138? 36/15 and 36/12. Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,360
    Highyatoy said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a 2019 Limited Ascent 7 passenger in area code 44138? 36/15 and 36/12. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HighyatoyHighyatoy OhioPosts: 74
    Michaell said:

    Highyatoy said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a 2019 Limited Ascent 7 passenger in area code 44138? 36/15 and 36/12. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 and 56%
    Thanks! Did these numbers change at all for July?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,360
    Highyatoy said:

    Michaell said:

    Highyatoy said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a 2019 Limited Ascent 7 passenger in area code 44138? 36/15 and 36/12. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 and 56%
    Thanks! Did these numbers change at all for July?
    They did not.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JongKimJongKim Posts: 1
    I have questions. What's the meaning of .00150 and 62% or .00190 and 64% in the below case? and add 1% for 10K?

    36/12; add 1% for 10K

    Touring - .00150 and 62%
    Limited - .00190 and 64%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,360
    JongKim said:

    I have questions. What's the meaning of .00150 and 62% or .00190 and 64% in the below case? and add 1% for 10K?

    36/12; add 1% for 10K

    Touring - .00150 and 62%
    Limited - .00190 and 64%

    Use this link to educate yourself about leasing calculations:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Steven25Steven25 Posts: 50
    Please provide RV and MF and lease incentives for:
    2019 Subaru Ascent Limited
    36/12
    Virginia 22401
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,360
    Steven25 said:

    Please provide RV and MF and lease incentives for:
    2019 Subaru Ascent Limited
    36/12
    Virginia 22401
    Thank you!

    Limited 7-seats (as the thread name implies)

    .00090 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.