2019 Mercedes GT AMG roadster

Porsche75Porsche75 San Diego Member Posts: 19
edited July 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi, what is the residual/ MF for 24/7.5k on 2019 Mercedes GT AMG roadster Zip code 92119. Any incentives? Thanks!
Tagged:

Best Answers

  • Porsche75Porsche75 San Diego Member Posts: 19
    Answer ✓
    Perfect. Thanks!!

Answers

  • Porsche75Porsche75 San Diego Member Posts: 19
    Thank you so much. Is the incentive different than full price discount? Appreciate your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    Porsche75 said:

    Thank you so much. Is the incentive different than full price discount? Appreciate your help!

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract the incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbnj2123mbnj2123 Member Posts: 62
    Hey, May I please get the rates for a 2019 AMG GT53 sedan for 24/30/36 months at 10k miles per year in NJ? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    mbnj2123 said:

    Hey, May I please get the rates for a 2019 AMG GT53 sedan for 24/30/36 months at 10k miles per year in NJ? Thanks!

    .00184 and 62% / 59% / 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbnj2123mbnj2123 Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2020
    Hey, May I please get the March rates for a 2019 AMG GT53 and GT63 sedan for 24/30/36 months at 10k miles per year in NJ? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    mbnj2123 said:

    Hey, May I please get the March rates for a 2019 AMG GT53 and GT63 sedan for 24/30/36 months at 10k miles per year in NJ? Thanks!

    53 - .00169 and 62% / 59% / 57%
    63 - .00167 and 60% / 57% / 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.