Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Need to purchase 2020 Sienna or Lease

vic703622vic703622 Posts: 2
edited July 7 in Toyota
Hello,

I need a minivan for my business and looking at 2020 Sienna and 2019 Odyssey.

Leaning towards the Sienna. A local dealer in Dallas gave me a quote for 2020 XLE 38K drop to 35K + tax/etc. Planning to put down 5k Down.

Can anyone let me know what the final price that dealer can go down? I'm also not sure about the lease. Would that be a better route?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 123,050
    vic703622 said:

Hello,

I need a minivan for my business and looking at 2020 Sienna and 2019 Odyssey.

Leaning towards the Sienna. A local dealer in Dallas gave me a quote for 2020 XLE 38K drop to 35K + tax/etc. Planning to put down 5k Down.

Can anyone let me know what the final price that dealer can go down? I'm also not sure about the lease. Would that be a better route?

You can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Since you pay taxes on the full selling price, even on a lease, I would stick with a purchase.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vic703622vic703622 Posts: 2
    Thanks. The purchase would be a better option.