Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF, Residual, Incentives

DanruthlessDanruthless Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Honda
Hi guys, I was wondering what MF/Residual/lease incentive was for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

Hi guys, I was wondering what MF/Residual/lease incentive was for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

36/15
    .00108 and 54% (EX-L) or 53% (Sport Touring)
    $1500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• DanruthlessDanruthless Member Posts: 4
    @Michaell
    Hey Michaell! Thank you for answering me so quickly what would the MF/Residual/lease incentive be for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206 if the Mileage was 10K instead of 15?

Also I don't want to spam the servers with another discussion, what would the MF/Residual/Lease incentive be for the Mazda3 Premium 36/10K be
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

@Michaell
    Hey Michaell! Thank you for answering me so quickly what would the MF/Residual/lease incentive be for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206 if the Mileage was 10K instead of 15?

Also I don't want to spam the servers with another discussion, what would the MF/Residual/Lease incentive be for the Mazda3 Premium 36/10K be

If Honda offers 10K in your neck of the woods, add 3% to the 15K residual.

Most every make/model has a specific lease thread already in place; no need to start new ones for each question you have. Go to the main forums page at:

forums.edmunds.com

Put in the make and model and click search

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.