Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF, Residual, Incentives

DanruthlessDanruthless Posts: 4
edited July 20 in Honda
Hi guys, I was wondering what MF/Residual/lease incentive was for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

Hi guys, I was wondering what MF/Residual/lease incentive was for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

36/15
    .00108 and 54% (EX-L) or 53% (Sport Touring)
    $1500 incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• DanruthlessDanruthless Posts: 4
    @Michaell
    Hey Michaell! Thank you for answering me so quickly what would the MF/Residual/lease incentive be for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206 if the Mileage was 10K instead of 15?

Also I don't want to spam the servers with another discussion, what would the MF/Residual/Lease incentive be for the Mazda3 Premium 36/10K be
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

@Michaell
    Hey Michaell! Thank you for answering me so quickly what would the MF/Residual/lease incentive be for a Honda Civic 2019 FWD Hatch Sport Touring and EX-L is for zip code 11206 if the Mileage was 10K instead of 15?

Also I don't want to spam the servers with another discussion, what would the MF/Residual/Lease incentive be for the Mazda3 Premium 36/10K be

If Honda offers 10K in your neck of the woods, add 3% to the 15K residual.

Most every make/model has a specific lease thread already in place; no need to start new ones for each question you have. Go to the main forums page at:

forums.edmunds.com

Put in the make and model and click search

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.