Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Is the BMW 330e going to become available.

bhill2bhill2 Posts: 2,064
edited July 31 in BMW
I was given a BMW 330i as a loaner while my 335i was being serviced. I fell in love in it, but am moving into a house with an EV charging port, so I would like to get a 330e. They sell the 530e in California, but do not list the 330e. Is anyone aware of plans to make it available? Thanks.

2009 BMW 335i, 2003 Corvette cnv. (RIP 2001 Jaguar XK8 cnv and 1985 MB 380SE [the best of the lot])

Tagged:

Best Answers

• bhill2bhill2 Posts: 2,064
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks, PF. I have to say “Oh rats”. Of course, the house has not been completed yet and at the rate it is going it may be next year before it’s done (“Oh double rats”).

2009 BMW 335i, 2003 Corvette cnv. (RIP 2001 Jaguar XK8 cnv and 1985 MB 380SE [the best of the lot])

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    bhill2 said:

Thanks, PF. I have to say “Oh rats”. Of course, the house has not been completed yet and at the rate it is going it may be next year before it’s done (“Oh double rats”).

You might be able to find a leftover 2019 330e, however. Not sure what the differences are between the two model years.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4