Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura Tl vs INFINITI G37x

samgsamg Posts: 1
edited August 1 in Acura
I have been working two jobs to save up money for my first car for about a year now. I have decided on 2000's Japanese luxury sedans for their balance of performance and reliability.

I was going to buy a 2005 Acura TL with 77,000 miles for $5,700, but then I saw a 2009 INFINITI G37x with 112,000 miles for $6,500.

Assuming both cars are in decent condition and have no mechanical issues, which should I go with?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    samg said:

I have been working two jobs to save up money for my first car for about a year now. I have decided on 2000's Japanese luxury sedans for their balance of performance and reliability.

I was going to buy a 2005 Acura TL with 77,000 miles for $5,700, but then I saw a 2009 INFINITI G37x with 112,000 miles for $6,500.

Assuming both cars are in decent condition and have no mechanical issues, which should I go with?

I'd stick with the low mile Acura.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator