Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Recent otd price for cx5 touring, awd

SsswanSsswan Posts: 2
edited August 17 in Mazda
Hi, I got a price for cx5, touring, awd, with pp at 28115 before tax, which isbhigher than i expect. My tax rate is 8.6%

Can anyone share your recent otd price? Or give me a suggestion about the price?

Thank you.
Another question, will the price(before tax) be the same if i choose lease instead of purchase?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    Ssswan said:

    Hi, I got a price for cx5, touring, awd, with pp at 28115 before tax, which isbhigher than i expect. My tax rate is 8.6%

    Can anyone share your recent otd price? Or give me a suggestion about the price?

    Thank you.
    Another question, will the price(before tax) be the same if i choose lease instead of purchase?

    Whille waiting for an answer, you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Different incentives for lease vs. purchase.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AXAAXA Posts: 2
    I’m jumping in on your post bec I can’t figure out how to post my question. Sorry. First time poster.

    Purchasing 2019 CX5 GT Premium Package in area code 02646

    Quoted
    MSRP $34,315
    Sale price $30,700 this includes the $1k rebate
    Doc fee $495

    Is this a good deal??? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • AXAAXA Posts: 2
    AXA said:

    I’m jumping in on your post bec I can’t figure out how to post my question. Sorry. First time poster.

    Purchasing 2019 CX5 GT Premium Package in area code 02646

    Quoted
    MSRP $34,315
    Sale price $30,700 this includes the $1k rebate
    Doc fee $495
    This does not include sales tax

    Is this a good deal??? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    Forgot to mention AWD. Non turbo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    AXA said:

    AXA said:

    I’m jumping in on your post bec I can’t figure out how to post my question. Sorry. First time poster.

    Purchasing 2019 CX5 GT Premium Package in area code 02646

    Quoted
    MSRP $34,315
    Sale price $30,700 this includes the $1k rebate
    Doc fee $495
    This does not include sales tax

    Is this a good deal??? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    Forgot to mention AWD. Non turbo
    You can check here, for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.