Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Deal GLE 350 Yr 2020 NJ Area

GregorGregor Posts: 4
edited August 23 in Mercedes-Benz
Trying to Lease a GLE 350 2020
- MRSP $63000
- $3000 Down
- 12000 miles/year
- Monthly Lease $825 Including Tax
Is this a good deal?
Is it worth getting the First Class Lease Protection... About $2000?

Thanks in advance

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    edited August 23
    Gregor said:

    Trying to Lease a GLE 350 2020
    - MRSP $63000
    - $3000 Down
    - 12000 miles/year
    - Monthly Lease $825 Including Tax
    Is this a good deal?
    Is it worth getting the First Class Lease Protection... About $2000?

    Thanks in advance

    What ZIP code?
    What lease term?
    What selling price?
    What does the $3000 cover, specifically?
    I'd skip the lease protection.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GregorGregor Posts: 4
    08873
    36 months
    Did not get his selling price... bad on me
    Just a down payment
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Gregor said:

    08873
    36 months
    Did not get his selling price... bad on me
    Just a down payment

    The more information you can obtain, the more we can help....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GregorGregor Posts: 4
    So the selling price is $62k and the $3000 are for DMV, fees and 1st payment
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Gregor said:

    So the selling price is $62k and the $3000 are for DMV, fees and 1st payment

    Only $1000 off MSRP?

    I think you should work with multiple dealers to ensure you are getting the best price.

    .00125 and 57% - those prices give me $847/mo.

    So, the quote is in line, it just not a very good discount - that's where you can save money.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GregorGregor Posts: 4
    First, thanks for your responses. The dealer sent me more details so the MSRP is $64210 discounted to $58710. The rest is the same so payments of $820/month all included except $26/month for prepaid maintenance. What do you think, more homework or good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Gregor said:

    First, thanks for your responses. The dealer sent me more details so the MSRP is $64210 discounted to $58710. The rest is the same so payments of $820/month all included except $26/month for prepaid maintenance. What do you think, more homework or good deal?

    You should see a roughly $30/mo drop in payment for every $1000 you shave off the selling price.

    I suspect the dealer marked up the MF to make up for the bigger discount.

    Have you engaged with multiple dealers? That's truly the best way to know you're getting the best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.