Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Accord vs 2019 Optima

RJC2019RJC2019 Posts: 2
edited August 25 in Honda
We are making a final decision between a new 2019 Accord EX vs a new 2019 Optima S. Both have comparable features. Final out the door price on the Optima is 4k less. We liked the Accord better, but the 4k difference is giving us pause. Is it worth it to pay that much more? I know Kia's reliability can be iffy.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    RJC2019 said:

We are making a final decision between a new 2019 Accord EX vs a new 2019 Optima S. Both have comparable features. Final out the door price on the Optima is 4k less. We liked the Accord better, but the 4k difference is giving us pause. Is it worth it to pay that much more? I know Kia's reliability can be iffy.

But, Kia comes with a 10 year warranty.

How long do you plan to keep the car?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• RJC2019RJC2019 Posts: 2
    edited August 27
    We are looking to keep the car for the long haul.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    RJC2019 said:

We are looking to keep the car for the long haul.

If it were my money, I'd go with the Accord.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• owen35nyyowen35nyy LAPosts: 3
    I just had an Accord and I am buying a Kia. The ride sucks and the bearings went. And they want 30 grand for a decent interior.
  • owen35nyyowen35nyy LAPosts: 3
    But I am afraid to buy the KIA with the engine issue history.