Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lease Damage

leasesmarterleasesmarter Posts: 7
edited September 12 in Toyota
I have a lease return coming up for my Toyota Sienna and I have significant cosmetic damage to one of the back sliding doors. Is it worth paying a $1000 insurance deductible to get it fixed and avoid dealer fees? I am planning to lease another vehicle at the time of return.

Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

I have a lease return coming up for my Toyota Sienna and I have significant cosmetic damage to one of the back sliding doors. Is it worth paying a $1000 insurance deductible to get it fixed and avoid dealer fees? I am planning to lease another vehicle at the time of return.

Thanks!

Did you have the car inspected? I'm not sure how Toyota handles their end of lease charges. With my VW, an independent agency came out an inspected the car, and told me how much I would own when I turned it in. You might want to reach out to TFS and ask about their process.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• thank you