Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Realistic MSRP Discount when Leasing an X3 Loaner

nj_chasnj_chas Posts: 2
edited September 15 in BMW
Considering leasing a 2019 X3 with 4500 miles, used as a loaner. MSRP was 51,000: dealer offering 11% off to 45,500 plus add’l 3,250 program savings, residual of 58 and MF of .00128 for 36/10. Its been in service since January. Location is northern NJ.

Doesn’t feel like a realistic reduction to msrp but I don't have anything to refer to that will help me develop a better target price other than scanning local used car advertised prices for similarly equipped models with comparable mileage. Issue with this is not knowing what is a typical BMW dealer profit margin on current, low mileage models

Very interested in your suggestions, feedback, etc

Thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    nj_chas said:

Considering leasing a 2019 X3 with 4500 miles, used as a loaner. MSRP was 51,000: dealer offering 11% off to 45,500 plus add’l 3,250 program savings, residual of 58 and MF of .00128 for 36/10. Its been in service since January. Location is northern NJ.

Doesn’t feel like a realistic reduction to msrp but I don't have anything to refer to that will help me develop a better target price other than scanning local used car advertised prices for similarly equipped models with comparable mileage. Issue with this is not knowing what is a typical BMW dealer profit margin on current, low mileage models

Very interested in your suggestions, feedback, etc

Thanks

15% off, before incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator