Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Used 2008 Impreza with 200k. Value?

EdwardNigmaEdwardNigma Posts: 1
edited October 14 in Subaru
Hi, I am looking at buying what seems to be a nice 2008 impreza hatchback with 200k kilometres on it. They are asking for $4800 but i have determined that it needs a new timing belt and water pump as its long past due. Where this is such a big job, how much should I offer for the car assuming everything else about it checks out? Sorry, ive always had hand me downs

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,704

Hi, I am looking at buying what seems to be a nice 2008 impreza hatchback with 200k kilometres on it. They are asking for $4800 but i have determined that it needs a new timing belt and water pump as its long past due. Where this is such a big job, how much should I offer for the car assuming everything else about it checks out? Sorry, ive always had hand me downs

Might receive a quicker response, if you post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator