Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Chrysler 300 Touring - What's the best price I can buy one for

TomSD2TomSD2 San DiegoPosts: 1
edited October 25 in Chrysler
I'm looking to buy a base model 2019 Chrysler 300 Touring and I'm trying to figure out the rock bottom price I could negotiate .

The list is $29,470 but several dealers have them for $24,900 and a few have cars for $22,900.

Is $22,900 the best I could get, or are there dealer incentives/cash back/promos that would enable me to try for even a lower price?

I'm buying cash. I have a trade-in but it doesn't have to be part of the deal.

Anyone have any insight?
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    TomSD2 said:

I'm looking to buy a base model 2019 Chrysler 300 Touring and I'm trying to figure out the rock bottom price I could negotiate .

The list is $29,470 but several dealers have them for $24,900 and a few have cars for $22,900.

Is $22,900 the best I could get, or are there dealer incentives/cash back/promos that would enable me to try for even a lower price?

I'm buying cash. I have a trade-in but it doesn't have to be part of the deal.

Anyone have any insight?

We don't track pricing, but you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4