Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Audi Q5 - Is this a good deal?

slanzitslanzit Member Posts: 27
edited December 2019 in Audi
Hello -

I'm looking to re-up my 2018 Audi Q5 through a "Pull-Ahead Program" the dealer is offering. The offer is for a new 2019 Audi Q5. The incentive includes $1,250 in Audi Lease Cash Credit and a $2,278 Dealer Preferred Customer Bonus. They are also willing to waive my last 3 payments (I have 9 left) as well as the $495 lease disposition fee.

Attached is the cost breakdown assuming $3,000 down at signing for 39 months/10k miles per year. Can you please tell me if this is a good deal? Are there any other incentives/rebates that I should be asking about? Thank you very much!

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    slanzit said:

Hello -

I'm looking to re-up my 2018 Audi Q5 through a "Pull-Ahead Program" the dealer is offering. The offer is for a new 2019 Audi Q5. The incentive includes $1,250 in Audi Lease Cash Credit and a $2,278 Dealer Preferred Customer Bonus. They are also willing to waive my last 3 payments (I have 9 left) as well as the $495 lease disposition fee.

Attached is the cost breakdown assuming $3,000 down at signing for 39 months/10k miles per year. Can you please tell me if this is a good deal? Are there any other incentives/rebates that I should be asking about? Thank you very much!

$6078 of additional CAP items?
    What is included in that?

I wouldn't eat that many payments to get into this deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    slanzitslanzit Member Posts: 27
    Thank you for the advice. I asked the dealer about the additional CAP items - below is a breakdown of what that includes:

596.92 Acquisition Fee
    895 GREENHOUSE LEASE 5 CT LEMON LAW LEASE 3 TITLE FEE LEASE
    35 REGISTRATION
    145 DOCUMENT FEE
    599 VIN ETCH
    299 payments 3,501
    Additional Cap Items Total 6,158.67
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    slanzit said:

Thank you for the advice. I asked the dealer about the additional CAP items - below is a breakdown of what that includes:

596.92 Acquisition Fee
    895 GREENHOUSE LEASE 5 CT LEMON LAW LEASE 3 TITLE FEE LEASE
    35 REGISTRATION
    145 DOCUMENT FEE
    599 VIN ETCH
    299 payments 3,501
    Additional Cap Items Total 6,158.67

They are rolling in $3501 of payments from your old lease into your new lease. Why do that? Just keep driving your current vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator