Rate My Deal: 2020 Ram Laramie Crew Cab

MNMarkMNMark MNMember Posts: 10
edited December 2019 in Ram
This deal is set to close in the next couple days.

MSRP: $64,985
Sell Price: $57,685
Incentives: $8509.76
Miles: 10,000
DAS: 1,300 (1st month, License and Title)

27 months: $532

36 months: $522

39 months: $505

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,739
    MNMark said:

    This deal is set to close in the next couple days.

    MSRP: $64,985
    Sell Price: $57,685
    Incentives: $8509.76
    Miles: 10,000
    DAS: 1,300 (1st month, License and Title)

    27 months: $532

    36 months: $522

    39 months: $505

    Do you know which bank the lease is through?

    If it's Chrysler Capital, you should get a quote for 42 months, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MNMarkMNMark MNMember Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    MNMark said:

    This deal is set to close in the next couple days.

    MSRP: $64,985
    Sell Price: $57,685
    Incentives: $8509.76
    Miles: 10,000
    DAS: 1,300 (1st month, License and Title)

    27 months: $532

    36 months: $522

    39 months: $505

    Do you know which bank the lease is through?

    If it's Chrysler Capital, you should get a quote for 42 months, as well.
    It is through Ally Bank. Did that to get the extra incentive
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,739
    MNMark said:

    kyfdx said:

    MNMark said:

    This deal is set to close in the next couple days.

    MSRP: $64,985
    Sell Price: $57,685
    Incentives: $8509.76
    Miles: 10,000
    DAS: 1,300 (1st month, License and Title)

    27 months: $532

    36 months: $522

    39 months: $505

    Do you know which bank the lease is through?

    If it's Chrysler Capital, you should get a quote for 42 months, as well.
    It is through Ally Bank. Did that to get the extra incentive
    The payment looks great, relative to MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MNMarkMNMark MNMember Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    MNMark said:

    kyfdx said:

    MNMark said:

    This deal is set to close in the next couple days.

    MSRP: $64,985
    Sell Price: $57,685
    Incentives: $8509.76
    Miles: 10,000
    DAS: 1,300 (1st month, License and Title)

    27 months: $532

    36 months: $522

    39 months: $505

    Do you know which bank the lease is through?

    If it's Chrysler Capital, you should get a quote for 42 months, as well.
    It is through Ally Bank. Did that to get the extra incentive
    The payment looks great, relative to MSRP
    Thank you for all your input! I will most likely go with 36 month lease. That way im not worried about being outside of the warranty.
Sign In or Register to comment.