Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 RAV4 XLE Purchase

Sir_Shot_AlotSir_Shot_Alot Posts: 1
edited January 12 in Toyota
Looking to buy a 2020 RAV4 XLE in the next couple of days. Using the Build app on Toyota's website, my dream configuration (fwd / Convenience Package / Cold Weather Package / Audio Plus ) comes to $31,500. I'm looking to do 0 down and finance for 84 months. I live in the state of Arkansas if that helps answer my question which is: I'm terrible at negotiating a price off MSRP. I was wondering what would be a good offer for this vehicle? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,081

Looking to buy a 2020 RAV4 XLE in the next couple of days. Using the Build app on Toyota's website, my dream configuration (fwd / Convenience Package / Cold Weather Package / Audio Plus ) comes to $31,500. I'm looking to do 0 down and finance for 84 months. I live in the state of Arkansas if that helps answer my question which is: I'm terrible at negotiating a price off MSRP. I was wondering what would be a good offer for this vehicle? Thanks for any help.

Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator