Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

HHR Transmission Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    wldebonawldebona Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014

I have an 07 HHR LT. I was stuck on ice the other day pulling into my parking space and had to be pushed while spinning the tires. The next day I started hearing a noise that sounds like a lawnmower or propellers from an airplane and feel a vibration on the floor as I pick up speed. The engine is running smooth and is quiet, no service lights are on. It also shifts smoothly. I'm trying to get an idea of what it could be caused from. I have very limited finances since I'm on SS disability. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate the information.

• Options
    gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252

Hi wldebona,

We certainly understand your concerns and apologize that you're now experiencing a noise coming from your vehicle. I understand that you're looking for some tips on the forum to prevent you from going in for service. If you decide to take your vehicle into your local Chevy dealership to be checked, we'd be happy to facilitate throughout this process. Please feel free to private message us your VIN and contact information if we can be of assistance.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care