Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worth the deal to lease?

nfgrockerdudenfgrockerdude Posts: 19
edited January 24 in Toyota
My wife is looking at a new 2020 rav 4 hybrid LE. She was trying to lease it then put a large down payment at the end of the lease to buy it out right. FIrst, what's the MF/ residual in 93455. I think there's a $500 graduate incentive as well. Trade in is worth about $4000, should that be worked into the deal or just pay the min lease down? any advice is welcome,
thanks

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,465

My wife is looking at a new 2020 rav 4 hybrid LE. She was trying to lease it then put a large down payment at the end of the lease to buy it out right. FIrst, what's the MF/ residual in 93455. I think there's a $500 graduate incentive as well. Trade in is worth about $4000, should that be worked into the deal or just pay the min lease down? any advice is welcome,
    thanks

36/15
    .00234 and 65%

Use the trade in to pay the first payment and DMV costs, then get a check for the balance.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Thank you