Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Is this a good lease offer?

Danhouse18Danhouse18 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2020 in Jeep
Im looking to lease a altitude. I’ve been to a few dealerships. I’m located in NJ but this offer is from a dealer in warwick NY. I was offered the altitude for 399 a month after tax. I currently lease a Laredo E for 300 a month with 8 payments remaining. The dealer offered to pay the remaining payments (2400). Our deal was based off of a 2500 down payment but it is essentially a wash since they’re the same amount. (So no money down?) I’ll provide pictures of what I have. The salesman told me I can come in tomorrow, make first payment and that’s all. Please educate me. I’m young and new to this. Thank you!

-43,425 MSRP
-4,000 incentives
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Im looking to lease a altitude. I’ve been to a few dealerships. I’m located in NJ but this offer is from a dealer in warwick NY. I was offered the altitude for 399 a month after tax. I currently lease a Laredo E for 300 a month with 8 payments remaining. The dealer offered to pay the remaining payments (2400). Our deal was based off of a 2500 down payment but it is essentially a wash since they’re the same amount. (So no money down?) I’ll provide pictures of what I have. The salesman told me I can come in tomorrow, make first payment and that’s all. Please educate me. I’m young and new to this. Thank you!

-43,425 MSRP
    -4,000 incentives

Do you know the selling price?

Why shop now, with 8 payments left on your current lease? The $2500 would cover the remaining payments, but then the taxes and fees on the new deal would end up in the new payment.

And, with all that's going on, riding out your current lease may be a good idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4