Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Xc60 inscription advanced package

VolvocpVolvocp Member Posts: 3
edited March 2020 in Volvo
Hi I am looking for the mf of a xc60 inscription advanced pack

I am getting a price of 558$ 2500 fees taxes rolled on : zip 11558 12k yr

Checking on deal . Please help with correct mf
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    Volvocp said:

    Hi I am looking for the mf of a xc60 inscription advanced pack

    I am getting a price of 558$ 2500 fees taxes rolled on : zip 11558 12k yr

    Checking on deal . Please help with correct mf

    T5 or T6?

    FWD or AWD?

    What is the MSRP?

    Selling price or adjusted CAP cost?

    36 months?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VolvocpVolvocp Member Posts: 3
    Mrsp 55445
    47949 adjusted
    36 months t5
    Mf .00131
    Awd
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    Volvocp said:

    Mrsp 55445
    47949 adjusted
    36 months t5
    Mf .00131
    Awd

    .00131 MF and 61% residual

    $750 Volvo Allowance
    $1000 lease bonus

    With that adjusted CAP, result is $500/mo.

    Is the $2500 in fees and taxes added to that $47949 number?

    If so, what is the amount Due at Signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VolvocpVolvocp Member Posts: 3
    Hm I have to ask , I just noticed they had the residual @ 60% am which adds about 17$ a month . Something seems off . In my area should I be looking closer to 500 for a good deal or more ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    Volvocp said:

    Hm I have to ask , I just noticed they had the residual @ 60% am which adds about 17$ a month . Something seems off . In my area should I be looking closer to 500 for a good deal or more ?

    I'm really sorry... 60% residual is correct... I clicked the wrong button.

    I'm not sure I can tell you what a good deal might be, but to offer an opinion, I would need to know the amount Due at Signing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VolvoPPVolvoPP Member Posts: 7
    all in 2500$ tax rolled into the monthly - Would you know what the right MF should be?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    VolvoPP said:

    all in 2500$ tax rolled into the monthly - Would you know what the right MF should be?

    .00131 MF and 60% residual

    What is the amount Due at Signing???

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VolvoPPVolvoPP Member Posts: 7
    2500 due at signing
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    VolvoPP said:

    2500 due at signing

    To get the $568/mo payment, the adjusted CAP would have to be about $49,500.

    Your deal seems reasonable, relative to MSRP, but it's hard to match it up to the numbers you've provided.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.