Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rate my lease deal before I pull the trigger

Tyrone3Tyrone3 PhiladelphiaPosts: 7
edited April 14 in Jeep

zip code 19143, Credit score 700, any tips? should I push for more or less of anything? I really want around 350 a month with as little down as possible.

Comments

• Tyrone3Tyrone3 PhiladelphiaPosts: 7
    12k / 39 mos.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,843
    Tyrone3 said:

zip code 19143, Credit score 700, any tips? should I push for more or less of anything? I really want around 350 a month with as little down as possible.

Tyrone3 said:
    Tyrone3 said:

12k / 39 mos.

The deal sheet shows 42 months, yet your post states 39. Which is it?

Our 42/12 numbers are .00097 and 46%; the .00139 MF shows represents the maximum MF markup allowed by the bank.

We confirm the $3000 incentive.

I agree with the dealer math, when I add 11% sales tax to my calculations.

The MF markup is adding $18/mo to the deal.

No discount from MSRP? That will be another place where you can lower the monthly payment; look here for help with setting a pricing target:

https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

It is 42, my apologies! Typed too fast.
    I am going to talk to the dealer now but also take this info to another dealer (Bergey's , Cherry Hill) to see if I can use this to my advantage.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,843
    Tyrone3 said:

I am going to talk to the dealer now but also take this info to another dealer (Bergey's , Cherry Hill) to see if I can use this to my advantage.

Always a good idea to shop multiple dealers.

Let us know how things turn out.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4