Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is MF and residual for 2020 Audi TT RS (thanks so much!!)

OrbicularisOrbicularis Member Posts: 20
edited May 2020 in Audi
First time poster here. I've been shopping around for a fully loaded 2020 Audi TT RS lease and I'm kind of surprised at how much the money factor varies between different dealerships and every single one of them says that their money factor is set by Audi and therefore they take no profit from it! How is that possible? 36 month term, 10k miles/year.
Many thanks,
O

Comments

• OrbicularisOrbicularis Member Posts: 20
    36 month lease, 10k miles/year
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,258

First time poster here. I've been shopping around for a fully loaded 2020 Audi TT RS lease and I'm kind of surprised at how much the money factor varies between different dealerships and every single one of them says that their money factor is set by Audi and therefore they take no profit from it! How is that possible? 36 month term, 10k miles/year.
    Many thanks,
    O

What is your ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I live in 55905, but I'm looking at dealerships across the country in different states. Does the MF depend on zip code?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,258

Many thanks,
    O

36 month lease, 10k miles/year

I live in 55905, but I'm looking at dealerships across the country in different states. Does the MF depend on zip code?

.00239 and 56%
    No incentives

Incentives are often regional, which is why we need the ZIP code, but there aren't any for the TTRS

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks so much Michaell! I really appreciate it.