Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

blend door

boppascottboppascott Posts: 42
edited May 10 in Chevrolet
I broke the post on my hot/cold blend door and had it screwed/epoxied for 2 yrs now it is loose again and won\t stay together with epoxy.How hard is it to replace the blend door itself or should I just continue to change from hot to cold manually?(I drilled a hole in the plastic and use a thin hooked rod) Thank You in advance

Comments

• RicardowelchRicardowelch Posts: 15

I broke the post on my hot/cold blend door and had it screwed/epoxied for 2 yrs now it is loose again and won\t stay together with epoxy.How hard is it to replace the blend door itself or should I just continue to change from hot to cold manually?Visit AutoGuysLand to review how to fix overcharged car ac if you concern. (I drilled a hole in the plastic and use a thin hooked rod) Thank You in advance

You just try to view this video for your reference. Hopefully it can help you fix this problem.
  • boppascottboppascott Posts: 42
    Thank you but the problem is the blend door itself not the actuator