Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New car to buy

EthanDeanEthanDean West VirginiaPosts: 2
edited May 20 in General
Hi, I’m looking to buy a new car for myself as my current car burns money and I’ve now put in more than I bought it for. I want something that looks good, is decently quick (0-60 in under 6 seconds), and I can usually get for relatively cheap. I would also like something reliable enough that I shouldn’t have to worry about much.

I know this is a lot to ask for while car shopping and every car is different in terms of how they’ve been maintained, but if anyone has suggestions on what I could check out, that’d be great. Thank you!

Answers

• stickguystickguy Posts: 39,691
    Can you narrow down criteria? 2 door sporty car, 4 door sedan, some sort of CUV?

Easy choice is a mustang. But that won’t work for everyone. Sleeper, Camry SE V6.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    Budget?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 13,856
    Veloster N
    Civic Type R
    M235i
    Mustang GT
    Camaro SS
    Challenger R/T
    330i/430i
    Fiesta/Focus ST
    GTI
    C6 Corvette
    2020 Miata

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2014 M235i; 2009 Cooper Clubman; 1999 Wrangler; 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i

• EthanDeanEthanDean West VirginiaPosts: 2
    stickguy said:

Can you narrow down criteria? 2 door sporty car, 4 door sedan, some sort of CUV?

Easy choice is a mustang. But that won’t work for everyone. Sleeper, Camry SE V6.

I'd prefer sedan, but not opposed to a coupe. I don't need much space usually, but it's times like moving out of my apartment where I'd like to have more space.
  • evanromanevanroman Posts: 3
    Mustang GT