Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Leasing

SandyFLSandyFL FloridaPosts: 3
edited May 20 in Kia
New to the forum, hi to all. I wanted to know does anyone know the MF, residual and lease loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Kia Sportage EX, 12k, 33446 zip, Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    SandyFL said:

New to the forum, hi to all. I wanted to know does anyone know the MF, residual and lease loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Kia Sportage EX, 12k, 33446 zip, Thank you

FWD or AWD?
    What lease term?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• SandyFLSandyFL FloridaPosts: 3
    Hi, and ty for the reply. The vehicle is FWD an 36 lease term.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    SandyFL said:

SandyFL said:

Hi, and ty for the reply. The vehicle is FWD an 36 lease term.

EX FWD
    36/12
    .00175 and 57%
    $3000 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• SandyFLSandyFL FloridaPosts: 3
    Thank you SOOO much for your assistance, i'm going to run the numbers and let you know how I made out. Could NOT of done this without you. Lets see what they come up with.