Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I getting a fair/good deal on a 2019 Chevy Blazer demo?

LPM7LPM7 Posts: 1
edited May 27 in Chevrolet
Went to the dealer today and got priced for a 2019 Chevy Blazer (3LT, AWD). The blazer is a demo with 5000+ miles on it (MSRP = $46,730). After employee pricing, discounts, taxes, dealer fees, etc. the OTD price is around $43,000. We were able to get 0% financing for 84 months instead of a $3,750 rebate. I have never bought a car before and was wondering if this was a good deal especially considering this is a demo? Any feedback would be great.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,747
    LPM7 said:

Went to the dealer today and got priced for a 2019 Chevy Blazer (3LT, AWD). The blazer is a demo with 5000+ miles on it (MSRP = $46,730). After employee pricing, discounts, taxes, dealer fees, etc. the OTD price is around $43,000. We were able to get 0% financing for 84 months instead of a $3,750 rebate. I have never bought a car before and was wondering if this was a good deal especially considering this is a demo? Any feedback would be great.

OTD doesn't mean much to us, because we don't your local sales taxes, DMV fees, etc.

84 month financing saves about $7000 on $43K vs. 4.5% financing, so that part is good. Net benefit of about $3300,

But, that doesn't seem like a huge savings for a demo from last year.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator