Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW x3 lease numbers

ortizexortizex Posts: 8
edited May 28 in BMW
Hello everyone, could someone please give me the money factor, residual value, incentives, etc for a 2020 bmw x3 sdrive loaner with 2k miles on it. Zip is 93308.

I have seen that they subtract $0.25/mile? would this be subtracted from the price you negotiate? Sorry I'm new to this. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,132
    ortizex said:

Hello everyone, could someone please give me the money factor, residual value, incentives, etc for a 2020 bmw x3 sdrive loaner with 2k miles on it. Zip is 93308.

I have seen that they subtract $0.25/mile? would this be subtracted from the price you negotiate? Sorry I'm new to this. Thanks in advance.

36/15
    .00118 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 lease credit

The $0.25/mile is subtracted from the residual.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ortizexortizex Posts: 8
    Thank you so much! How would the RV change if it were 36/10 or 36/12? Because I'm likely looking at 10K miles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,132
    ortizex said:

Thank you so much! How would the RV change if it were 36/10 or 36/12? Because I'm likely looking at 10K miles.

+2% or +3%

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ortizexortizex Posts: 8
    Thank you so much.