Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Seltos SX Lease......Good or Bad?

ikillratzikillratz VirginiaPosts: 29
edited May 29 in Kia
This deal seemed good to me so I took it.
36 months
15K miles
$0 down
$0 due at signing
$945 check to pay off my old lease
Delivered from 1.5 hours away
Drove back in my old lease
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,970
    ikillratz said:

    This deal seemed good to me so I took it.
    36 months
    15K miles
    $0 down
    $0 due at signing
    $945 check to pay off my old lease
    Delivered from 1.5 hours away
    Drove back in my old lease

    What is the MSRP?

    What is the payment?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ikillratzikillratz VirginiaPosts: 29
    payment is $404/month
    kyfdx said:

    ikillratz said:

    This deal seemed good to me so I took it.
    36 months
    15K miles
    $0 down
    $0 due at signing
    $945 check to pay off my old lease
    Delivered from 1.5 hours away
    Drove back in my old lease

    What is the MSRP?

    What is the payment?
    Payment is $404/month
    MSRP is $29,368
    Sale Price is $27,956
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,970
    ikillratz said:

    payment is $404/month

    kyfdx said:

    ikillratz said:

    This deal seemed good to me so I took it.
    36 months
    15K miles
    $0 down
    $0 due at signing
    $945 check to pay off my old lease
    Delivered from 1.5 hours away
    Drove back in my old lease

    What is the MSRP?

    What is the payment?
    Payment is $404/month
    MSRP is $29,368
    Sale Price is $27,956
    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.