Civic EX-L Hatchback

SMS77SMS77 Member Posts: 19
edited May 2020 in Honda
Could you please provide residual and MF for EX-L hatchback, 35/15, zip 02332 for May (trying to buy car today) and June if you have it. And incentives. Thanks

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,973
    SMS77 said:

    Could you please provide residual and MF for EX-L hatchback, 35/15, zip 02332 for May (trying to buy car today) and June if you have it. And incentives. Thanks

    May
    36/15
    .00041 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SMS77SMS77 Member Posts: 19
    That was lower than I thought, Could you also let me know EX-L sedan and EX coupe? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,973
    SMS77 said:

    That was lower than I thought, Could you also let me know EX-L sedan and EX coupe? Thanks

    36/15
    .00041 MF
    Sedan: 58% residual
    Coupe: 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SMS77SMS77 Member Posts: 19
    Could you please provide residual and MF for EX hatchback, 35/15, zip 02332 for June. Thanks
  • SMS77SMS77 Member Posts: 19
    Also EX-L hatchback
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,973
    SMS77 said:

    Could you please provide residual and MF for EX hatchback, 35/15, zip 02332 for June. Thanks

    SMS77 said:

    Also EX-L hatchback

    36/15
    .00041 MF
    60%/57% residual for EX/EXL
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • shawna12shawna12 Member Posts: 1
    can I get the RV, MF, and incentives on the Civic Hatchback sport? 36/10 and 36/12, 53147. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,973
    shawna12 said:

    can I get the RV, MF, and incentives on the Civic Hatchback sport? 36/10 and 36/12, 53147. Thank you

    36/12
    .00079 MF and 63% residual
    $400 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.