Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Can someone please let me know a good lease price

LollipopsLollipops Posts: 3
edited July 1 in Lincoln
Hi All
I hope someone can help. I am looking to lease a Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 2020. The MSRP is $56,005 and the dealer is offering the car at $50,868 before any negotiation. I am interested in 36 months and 15K miles. Perfect credit, state sales tax is 6.5%. I don't know what all the junk fees are that the dealer will try to roll in. I am interested in Zero ($0.00) down sign and drive. I am presently leasing a Lincoln MKX that will be turned in at the end of the lease in 30 days. Member of AARP, Costco and I have a good looking wife if that helps. If someone can assist I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    Lollipops said:

Hi All
    I hope someone can help. I am looking to lease a Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 2020. The MSRP is $56,005 and the dealer is offering the car at $50,868 before any negotiation. I am interested in 36 months and 15K miles. Perfect credit, state sales tax is 6.5%. I don't know what all the junk fees are that the dealer will try to roll in. I am interested in Zero ($0.00) down sign and drive. I am presently leasing a Lincoln MKX that will be turned in at the end of the lease in 30 days. Member of AARP, Costco and I have a good looking wife if that helps. If someone can assist I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance

What is your location?

2WD or AWD?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• LollipopsLollipops Posts: 3
    Thanks for getting back so quickly AWD
  • LollipopsLollipops Posts: 3
    Location Fairfield Cty CT
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    Lollipops said:

Hi All

1.55% APR
    54% residual
    $1800 lease cash (up to three payments covered)

I don't see any other incentives. But, Lincoln does a lot of direct mail, targeted offers. If I was interested in a Lincoln, I would definitely "sign up" to anything on their website, and possibly go in for a test drive. Once they have your info, you may get substantial private offers for an extra $500-$2500 off, via email or mail.

CT dealers have a conveyance fee. It's basically a BS fee, but it seems to be around $400 for most dealers. Lincoln will also have a lease acquisition fee. I don't have the details, but Ford's is $650, so it will be at least that.

If we add $1000 in fees to your sale price, payment is $654/mo+tax = $697/mo.,with first payment Due at Signing.

Assuming they haven't already deducted the $1800 lease cash from your price, the first three payments would only be $97/mo. (I think that's how it works)

Not a cheap car to lease, relative to MSRP

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator