Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Outback info

VinnieCirclesVinnieCircles MNPosts: 5
edited July 8 in Subaru
Hello, I'm new to leasing and trying to get as much info as possible to be aware of what my options are.
We've decided to go w/the Outback Premium, but as I'm reading more about leasing people bring up the residual value many times. So it has me thinking twice about which Outback model.

How do I know which Outback Model would actually have the best residual?
My zip is 55428

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,478

Hello, I'm new to leasing and trying to get as much info as possible to be aware of what my options are.
    We've decided to go w/the Outback Premium, but as I'm reading more about leasing people bring up the residual value many times. So it has me thinking twice about which Outback model.

How do I know which Outback Model would actually have the best residual?
    My zip is 55428

Thanks in advance.

The XT models have the highest residuals

But, they also have the highest MSRPs.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator