Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Considering a 2020 Forester as next vehicle, seeking advice?

onkaronkar ChinaPosts: 2
edited July 21 in Subaru
Hi all.....trying to see which dealer is offering the best price on the subaru pre-paid maintenance plan (3/36). Since we can use the plan at any participating dealer, I have no problem with purchasing it from a dealer outside my area if it's a better deal. Right now, the best I have found is $995 from North End Subaru in Lunenburg MA. Have any of you found a better deal than that? If so, please drop it here so I can check it out. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,882
    onkar said:

Hi all.....trying to see which dealer is offering the best price on the subaru pre-paid maintenance plan (3/36). Since we can use the plan at any participating dealer, I have no problem with purchasing it from a dealer outside my area if it's a better deal. Right now, the best I have found is $995 from North End Subaru in Lunenburg MA. Have any of you found a better deal than that? If so, please drop it here so I can check it out. Thanks!

As a (single) point of reference, I've had my Subaru Outback for 5 1/2 years, and I don't believe I've spent that much, total, on maintenance.

Overpriced and not worth it, in my mind.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• onkaronkar ChinaPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

onkar said:

As a (single) point of reference, I've had my Subaru Outback for 5 1/2 years, and I don't believe I've spent that much, total, on maintenance.

Overpriced and not worth it, in my mind.
    thanks brother