-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Best Cars to Lease (Low monthly payment, high RV, etc.)

b_10120b_10120 Member Posts: 34
edited August 2020 in General
Hello,

I'm currently trying to figure out what car to lease. I'm looking to pay anywhere from $100-$230 (focusing on 0 Down Payment options) for a reliable car, good mileage/fuel economy (not driving cross country or anything, just a student). no preference on sedans, vs. compact vs. suv, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions on cars to look at with high residual value so I could minimize my monthly fee as much as possible and fit within my price range?

Key features I'm considering: blind spot monitoring, push to start, remote start of car engine, apple car play, parking cameras, etc. (I can look at features from car to car (trim to trim) but I am more focused on cost and sticking within my budget.

Please leave cars suggestions and MF/RV/lease incentives if you know of any below

Thanks for you help!

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,017
    b_10120 said:

    Hello,

    I'm currently trying to figure out what car to lease. I'm looking to pay anywhere from $100-$230 (focusing on 0 Down Payment options) for a reliable car, good mileage/fuel economy (not driving cross country or anything, just a student). no preference on sedans, vs. compact vs. suv, etc.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on cars to look at with high residual value so I could minimize my monthly fee as much as possible and fit within my price range?

    Key features I'm considering: blind spot monitoring, push to start, remote start of car engine, apple car play, parking cameras, etc. (I can look at features from car to car (trim to trim) but I am more focused on cost and sticking within my budget.

    Please leave cars suggestions and MF/RV/lease incentives if you know of any below

    Thanks for you help!

    Honda Civic
    Hyundai Elantra
    Toyota Corolla
    Kia Forte

    Post specific questions into each model's lease thread.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    b_10120b_10120 Member Posts: 34
    Michaell said:

    b_10120 said:

    Hello,

    I'm currently trying to figure out what car to lease. I'm looking to pay anywhere from $100-$230 (focusing on 0 Down Payment options) for a reliable car, good mileage/fuel economy (not driving cross country or anything, just a student). no preference on sedans, vs. compact vs. suv, etc.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on cars to look at with high residual value so I could minimize my monthly fee as much as possible and fit within my price range?

    Key features I'm considering: blind spot monitoring, push to start, remote start of car engine, apple car play, parking cameras, etc. (I can look at features from car to car (trim to trim) but I am more focused on cost and sticking within my budget.

    Please leave cars suggestions and MF/RV/lease incentives if you know of any below

    Thanks for you help!

    Honda Civic
    Hyundai Elantra
    Toyota Corolla
    Kia Forte

    Post specific questions into each model's lease thread.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    b_10120b_10120 Member Posts: 34
    @Michaell Just to update you, I ended up going with the 2020 Nissan Sentra SV leased 36months/ 12k miles. $0 Down, Fees (1k+)/Taxes($500) rolled in for $270/month. Car price $21.7k. then 1.5k+ in discounts/rebates. Sell price around 20.2k. Really nice car (my first one) and I think I'll go for a Crossover/SUV next time.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,017
    b_10120 said:

    @Michaell Just to update you, I ended up going with the 2020 Nissan Sentra SV leased 36months/ 12k miles. $0 Down, Fees (1k+)/Taxes($500) rolled in for $270/month. Car price $21.7k. then 1.5k+ in discounts/rebates. Sell price around 20.2k. Really nice car (my first one) and I think I'll go for a Crossover/SUV next time.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.