Still Ordering 2020 X5 xDrive40i?

msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
edited August 2020 in BMW
Hello - do you know if dealers are still ordering 2020 X5 xDrive40i or just 2021?
Looking or MF and RV (and incentives, if any) for both 2020 and 2021 in zip codes 02445 and 60184.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,158
    msinghjd said:

    Hello - do you know if dealers are still ordering 2020 X5 xDrive40i or just 2021?
    Looking or MF and RV (and incentives, if any) for both 2020 and 2021 in zip codes 02445 and 60184.

    Thank you.

    No, you can't order a 2020.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
    Gotcha. For the 2021 X5 xDrive40i 10k miles/yr, 36 months
    $0 down in 02445 or 60184. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,158
    msinghjd said:

    Gotcha. For the 2021 X5 xDrive40i 10k miles/yr, 36 months
    $0 down in 02445 or 60184. Thank you!

    .00099 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
    Are the MF and residual still current for X5 xDrive40i 10kmiles/yr, 36 months in 02445? Any other incentives to keep in mind? Thank you.
  • msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
    Could you also share for 12k/36 months? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,158
    msinghjd said:

    Are the MF and residual still current for X5 xDrive40i 10kmiles/yr, 36 months in 02445? Any other incentives to keep in mind? Thank you.

    msinghjd said:

    Could you also share for 12k/36 months? Thanks so much!

    2020

    36/12
    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    $500 conquest, if you qualify

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
    Is this the same for a 2021 model? And is there any such thing as 36/10k? Thank you!
    ---
    36/12
    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    $500 conquest, if you qualify
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,158
    msinghjd said:

    Is this the same for a 2021 model? And is there any such thing as 36/10k? Thank you!
    ---
    36/12
    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    $500 conquest, if you qualify

    2021

    36/12
    .00099 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msinghjdmsinghjd ChicagoMember Posts: 12
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.