-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Audi A4 Lease Question

RBG83RBG83 Member Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in Audi
Hi,

I have extended my lease on my 2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus that is FWD and has the B&O audio, backup cameras and some other stuff I don't even notice/use.

I'm located in Los Angeles and want to know what the best deal I can get on a 2020 Audi A4. I'd like to get it with the B&O audio but realize that raises the MSRP significantly. I want to get the Audio loyalty of $1,000 plus $2,000 in lease cash. I am also a costco member but have been seeing people post about getting a pre-incentive deal close to 15%.

I really don't understand MF or Residual, so can someone please help me? I'd like a low drive off, only need 7,000 miles per year and could sign a 36 month lease agreement if that works best for the price. Please help advise me as to what the best deal I can get is.

Thank you in advance :)

Answers

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    RBG83 said:

    Hi,

    I have extended my lease on my 2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus that is FWD and has the B&O audio, backup cameras and some other stuff I don't even notice/use.

    I'm located in Los Angeles and want to know what the best deal I can get on a 2020 Audi A4. I'd like to get it with the B&O audio but realize that raises the MSRP significantly. I want to get the Audio loyalty of $1,000 plus $2,000 in lease cash. I am also a costco member but have been seeing people post about getting a pre-incentive deal close to 15%.

    I really don't understand MF or Residual, so can someone please help me? I'd like a low drive off, only need 7,000 miles per year and could sign a 36 month lease agreement if that works best for the price. Please help advise me as to what the best deal I can get is.

    Thank you in advance :)

    FWD Premium Plus
    36/7.5

    .00005 MF and 52% residual

    $2500 lease cash
    $1000 loyalty

    We have no info on Costco incentives.

    This post is a good primer on how lease payments are calculated:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RBG83RBG83 Member Posts: 9
    Thank you. What % is that pre-incentive?
    And what would my drive off costs be? Is that deal realistic if I go to a dealer and ask for it straight off the bat? I know they tend to pad in other areas and I’m worried since I’m not well versed in all the lease factors that I will get a bad deal.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    RBG83 said:

    Thank you. What % is that pre-incentive?
    And what would my drive off costs be? Is that deal realistic if I go to a dealer and ask for it straight off the bat? I know they tend to pad in other areas and I’m worried since I’m not well versed in all the lease factors that I will get a bad deal.

    I don't follow pricing, and didn't give you a price.

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RBG83RBG83 Member Posts: 9
    Let’s say MSRP is around 48k, can you help?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    RBG83 said:

    Let’s say MSRP is around 48k, can you help?

    I have no idea on a selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RBG83RBG83 Member Posts: 9
    Ok then I don’t understand how the MF rate you have and residual you provided are calculated. Can you explain?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    edited September 2020
    RBG83 said:

    Ok then I don’t understand how the MF rate you have and residual you provided are calculated. Can you explain?

    They aren't calculated. They are provided by the leasing bank.
    The numbers are used to calculate a payment, once you have the other variables (MSRP and selling price/adjusted CAP.

    Refer back to the link provided on how to calculate a lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.