Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Is this a good lease deal? 2021 Atlas SEL 4 Motion

lmsmith801lmsmith801 Member Posts: 18
edited October 2020 in Volkswagen
2021 SEL 4 Motion
Zip: 80108

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

2021 SEL 4 Motion

I agree with that math.

For my last two leases in CO, I only paid the first payment up front - I rolled the acquisition and dealer fees into the monthly payment.

Shopping at McDonald, Tynan or Emich?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• lmsmith801lmsmith801 Member Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

2021 SEL 4 Motion

I agree with that math.

For my last two leases in CO, I only paid the first payment up front - I rolled the acquisition and dealer fees into the monthly payment.

Shopping at McDonald!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Michaell said:

2021 SEL 4 Motion

I agree with that math.

Shopping at McDonald!
    I got my Jetta from them 4 years ago. Sadly, they changed their sales practices since then, and not for the better, IMO.

There really isn't a good VW dealer in all of Denver; Emich seems to be the least worst.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sygedesygede Member Posts: 2

2021 SEL 4 Motion

Hey man quick question, did you get your Atlas? I'm in Denver shopping an Atlas and thinking of getting a leased from Emich. Wondering what's your end lease looks like and if you had any down payment/trade in?

Thanks in advance!