Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

BMW X3 lease end offers

bigcat88bigcat88 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2020 in BMW
Hi,
I've heard there will be incentives offered by either dealership or BFS at lease end, is it true? Because the pandemic this year, I'm considering payoff and keep the car, shall I wait for an offer or go straight pay off?
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,730
    bigcat88 said:

Hi,
    I've heard there will be incentives offered by either dealership or BFS at lease end, is it true? Because the pandemic this year, I'm considering payoff and keep the car, shall I wait for an offer or go straight pay off?
    Thanks!

We don't have any knowledge of that. When does your lease end?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bigcat88bigcat88 Member Posts: 2
    It'll end in 3 months, Jan 2021.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,730
    bigcat88 said:

It'll end in 3 months, Jan 2021.

I would definitely wait, and see if this is true. No advantage in paying it off early.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    peroz18peroz18 Member Posts: 69
    edited November 2020
    I have an X6 lease coming to an end this Wednesday and I received no offers from the BMWFS or dealership... In my previous two leases, I received a "pull ahead" offer from BMWFS (first was up to 9 payments, second was up to 6 payments), but this time around I received no pull ahead offers. I *heard* that BMWFS sometimes offers incentives for the lessee to keep the car, but all I got was a bunch of fliers from my dealership to lease me a new car.

Obviously this is n=1 example. Location: Upstate NY
This discussion has been closed.